Online and Instore
Exagym uses the Braintree Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. Braintree processes
online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet.
All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the Braintree gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Exagym or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within Braintree’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- Braintree is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- Braintree at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Exagym.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit http://www.eway.com.au/
To order online, you will simply need to create an account through online registration and login to process your order. You may also register after selecting the product of your choice and you will be guided through the simple online purchase process.
Exagym accepts the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club International. Please note that your credit card is automatically charged once your order is processed
Bank transfer payments can be made to the following account:
Bank Name: Westpac
Account Name: Exagym
Account No: 125178
If you wish to make a transfer instead of using a credit card online, please contact us at (02) 9953 4490. At present, we are not able to accept web payment made with a non-Australian credit card, given the limitations that we face in establishing that the user of the card is legitimate. Payments from overseas customers are not accepted via Electronic Funds Transfer.
We can also accept company, bank or personal cheques, provided adequate identification can be
supplied. Please contact us at (02) 9953 4490 if you wish to use this method.