Online and Instore
Exagym uses the Braintree Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. Braintree processes
online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet.
All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the Braintree gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Exagym or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within Braintree’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- Braintree is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- Braintree at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Exagym.
For more information about Braintree and online credit card payments, please visit Braintree Payments.
To order online, you will simply need to create an account through online registration and login to process your order. You may also register after selecting the product of your choice and you will be guided through the simple online purchase process.
Exagym accepts the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Please note that your credit card is automatically charged once your order is processed online.
Bank transfer are possible but you need to contact Exagym directly about this so they can supply you an invoice with account details for EFT.
At present, we are not able to accept web payment made with a non-Australian credit card, given the limitations that we face in establishing that the user of the card is legitimate.