The Align-Pilates F3 Folding Pilates Reformer was developed to bring the benefits of a commercial Pilates Reformer workout in to your home, without the need to have a space dedicated to your Pilates workout.
Featuring the same springs as our professional reformers the F3 offers smooth and progressive resistance and a range of adjustments to fine tune the machine for your workout. The Align-Pilates F3 aluminium Folding Pilates Reformer folds up in a matter of minutes into a compact and self-contained machine that can be easily wheeled around and stored safely out of the way.
Benefits of the F3 over the previous model and other brands
- The aluminium frame is solid and helps reduce noise during the late night workouts.
- The new carriage design prevents the down wheels from ever crossing the centre join so there is ‘no bump’ during use.
- Like it’s predecessor the carriage is as wide as our commercial models.
- Travel – 95cm
- Resistance – 4 nickel plated music wire springs (1 medium, 2 strong and 1 light)
- Foot bar positions:4 including plus down
- New Align-Pilates double loop handles with “silent” metal free connectors for a quieter workout
- 3 position head rest, with locking string for stowage
- Aluminium frame with 8 wheel design and 95cm travel
- Comfortable shaped shoulder which curve with your shoulder shape
- Locks open and closed and can be wheeled in either state
- Adjustable feet to ensure your reformer sits flat and can run smoothly
Note – Australian 2 year limited Warranty for commercial use. 5 year frame warranty. (Based on home use)
- Dimensions when unfolded – 242cm (L) x 70cm (W) x 23cm (H)
- Dimensions when folded – 143.5cm (H) x 70cm (W) x 34.5cm (D)
- Carriage size – 89cm (L) x 58cm (W)
- Carriage height – 22cm
- Weight – approx 50kg
The Align-Pilates F3 Folding Pilates Reformer is compatible with:
- C* Jump Board (suitable for use with all C/H/F series reformers)
- Frame Sitting Box/ Pro Sitting box or Australian made Reform8 curved sitting box.
- Foot strap
We recommend that the F3 reformer is opened and closed by two people. However, the F3 can be opened and closed by a single person with relative ease, as the lifting weight is similar to lifting a heavy suitcase.