POWER RACK FEATURES
- Pop-pin adjustments: easy to adjust and always out of the way of your bar
- Two inch spacing: precise adjustments to safely and effectively customize your workout
- Chin Up Bar: inversion boots, hanging ab straps, bands, etc.
- High-density rubber: securely screwed down to the safety hooks and spotters
- Customizable: allows for many options and attachments such as RFT twin stack functional trainer & dual high/low pulleys, extra bar catchers, dip handles, lat/low row, 200lb stack for lat/low row, multi grip chin up bar, plate storage.
- Rated for: up to 1,200 lbs.
OPTION UP YOUR RACK!
- Lat/Low Row Attachment: add the plate loaded cable accessory to get the most from your workouts – comes with lat bar, short bar, weight horns and guide rods. Not compatible with RFT option.
- 200lb weight stack upgrade: get the most from your lat/low row adding a full 200lb weight stack with magnetic selector pin and take the hassle out of your workouts.
- Dip handles: perfect for body weight dips off the safeties or use as a knee hold down when doing lat pull downs.
- Multi Grip Chin Up Bar: expand on the straight bar that comes with your rack to get multiple grips and challenge your body!
- Additional Bar Catchers: need an extra set of catchers so you can run them front and back – not a problem!
- RFT Functional Trainer & Dual High Low Pulleys: get the ultimate setup by adding the RFT with dual 200lb weight stacks, front mount functional trainer and dual high/low pulleys.