More Bass, Less Vibration, with enhanced bass and overall sound quality with 50% reduced sound leakage.
13% lighter than AFTERSHOKZ AIR.
v5.0 brings enhanced support for multi-point pairing (with other BT v5.0 compatible devices) as well as backwards-compatibility support for previous Bluetooth versions.
Designed to repel sweat, dust and moisture, from workouts to wicked weather
Prolonged Battery Life
Reliably get up to 8 hours music and calls.
Bone Conduction Technology
Delivers music through your cheekbones, ensuring ears remain completely open to hear ambient sounds
Headband is lightweight and flexible for durability and portability
Open Ear Design
Ensures maximum situational awareness and comfort during long-term wear
Dual noise cancelling microphones exclude surrounding noise, effectively enhancing speech
Voice prompts guide users through power, pair, play and talk
- Weight -26g
- Water Resistance – IP67
- Type – bone conduction transducers
- Frequency – 20Hz ~ 20KHz
- Sensitivity – 105 ± 3dB
- Microphone – 38dB ± 3dB
- Protocol – Bluetooth (v5.0)
- Compatible profiles – A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Life ~ 8 hours (continuous play)
- Type – Li-Polymer
- Charge – 2 hrs (full cycle)
- Standby – up to 10 days
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- AFTERSHOKZ AEROPEX Wireless Headphones w/dual mic
- Carry Pouch
- USB Magnetic Charge Cable
- Ear plugs
- Documentation (Quick Start Guide)