Introducing RecoveryTherm™ Cube — a compact, reusable device that delivers instant cold, heat and contrast therapies scientifically proven to treat injuries, relieve pain, reduce inflammation and maximize muscle and joint recovery. Powered by our proprietary Cryothermal Technology™, Cube’s simple preset treatments use scientifically-optimized temperatures and durations for effective relief and recovery anywhere on the body. Plus, Cube is wearable, portable and convenient for relief anytime you need it.
- FDA-Cleared Type II Medical Device
- Precise, safe, and science backed temperatures using Cryothermal™ Technology
- Hands-free or handheld design
- Adjustable straps to wear anywhere on the body
- 3 preset modes each with multiple precise temperature settings
- Heat: 24 minutes (35 °C, 39°C, 43°C)
- Cold: 18 minutes (16°C, 12°C, 8°C)
- Contrast therapy: 20 minutes (Cold: 8°C, Heat: 43°C)
In one 18-minute session, cold therapy helps relieve joint, muscle and soft tissue pain and reduces inflammation, swelling and muscle spasms. Plus, you can choose the temperature most comfortable for you: 8°C, 12°C or 16°C.
In one 24-minute session, heat therapy helps combat muscle and joint soreness, stiffness and poor circulation. Choose the temperature that feels best for you: 35 °C, 39°C or 43°C.
In one 20-minute session, contrast therapy intentionally combines cold and heat to help maximize recovery and reduce soreness after working out. Use the preset temperatures (8°C for cold and 43°C for heat), or customize the temperatures for your comfort level.
What’s in the box:
- RecoveryTherm Cube Device
- Cube strap frame
- 1 x 60cm strap
- 1 x 100cm strap
- UCB-C charging cable